MedCu non-adhesive 4" x 4.5" (10 units)
Antibacterial Dressing with Copper Oxide
Size: 4″ x 4.5″
10 units per box
HCPCS code A6197
Single use, sterile dressing, impregnated with copper oxide particles with an internal absorbent layer and one external non-woven, non-adherent layer.
- Proprietary Technology
- Copper microparticles are embedded into fibers, substrates and polymers very early during production with no significant changes to the manufacturing process
- All layers are impregnated with copper oxide particles
- Strong protection against a broad spectrum of wound pathogens – antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal including antibiotic-resistant pathogens
- With sustained antibacterial action, the dressings have up to 7-day wear-time allowing for fewer changes and reduced clinician contact time
- Non-sensitizing and non-irritating to the skin
- Efficient adhering and pain free removal
- No need to pre-wet
- Dressings can be trimmed to optimally fit the wound
The copper-based wound dressings follow the successful commercialization of copper compounds impregnation into various fabrics and polymers after 15 years of research and are protected by 30 patents worldwide.